Collect academic conference papers around the world, edited and published in Australia.
Aussino Academic Publishing House (AAPH) provides professional service for each proceedings paper making them easily discoverable, readable and citable. Most regional conferences go unpublished and have limited durability beyond the closing ceremony and are routinely overlooked by international databases rendering them invisible to the world. Publishing your conference proceedings enables you to benefit from a range of exciting services saving you time and raising the impact and durability of your conference.
Enchanted Services for Every Publish
Publisher facilitate the main service as follows:
- Obtaining International Standard Serial Number (eISSN)
- Managing the manuscript submission process
- Streamlining copy editing and file conversion process
- Manuscript editing including English language, style and submission support
- Minting Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for accepted manuscripts
- Submitting the papers for evaluation and upon acceptance, indexing in Elsevier Scopus, Thomson Reuters and ISI, Web of Science, and other discovery services